NEW EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
"Tenant Noncompliance in the Age of COVID-19"
Special Guest: Tia Politi, Lane ROA President
Date: July 21, 2020
Time: 12:00-2:00 PM
Event Cost: $25/Member - $40/Non-Member
REGISTER NOW on our "Events" page!
The link to join this session will be emailed to
registered attendees a few days prior to the event
Continuing Education (CE) credit is available to
Licensed Property Managers and Brokers
Tia is a licensed property manager, rental owner, and president of the Rental Owners Association of Lane County. She serves as the secretary for the Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA) and ORHA Education, Inc., heads up the ORHA Forms Committee, serves as a volunteer instructor for St. Vincent de Paul’s Second Chance Renter’s Rehab Program, and teaches classes in rental management throughout the state, including a class teaching high school seniors the basics of renting a home. Tia owns and operates Rental Housing Support Services, LLC, providing consultation, landlord-tenant training, mediation, notice prep and service, eviction support, and telephone helpline services.
UPDATE TO SOROA OFFICE HOURS
Starting July 13, 2020:
THE SOROA OFFICE WILL REMAIN CLOSED TO ALL CUSTOMERS - THE FOLLOWING ADJUSTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO IMPROVE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Office Manager (Camille) will be working IN THE OFFICE on the following days each week:
--- MONDAY, 12-4 PM
--- WEDNESDAY, 12-4 PM
--- FRIDAY, 12-4 PM
During these hours, she will be available to:
-- Return / answer phone calls & voicemails
-- Answer questions regarding your account
-- Provide discount codes & mentor information (CURRENT members only)
-- Receive payments
Phone calls will no longer be forwarded to Camille; all calls and voicemails will be received in our office.
IF YOU HAVE A RENTAL OR LANDLORD-BASED QUESTION:
Please contact a mentor directly (only if you are a current member);
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PAYMENT, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Membership Renewals can be paid with a credit card online from our "Join Us" page
- NTN late fees will be best avoided by mailing a check to the office; payments can ONLY be accepted over the phone when Camille is in the office
- We can only process card payments for amounts over $4.00 ($5 and up); payments up to $4.00 must be submitted by mailing a check or cash (exact amount).
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE FORMS, REMEMBER:
- You can do so online in the ORHA Forms Store (linked on the far-right side of the menu); pre-filling the form will be required
- Blank forms are available to purchase from the office; mailing fees will continue to be waived until the office opens to customers
SOROA FORM ORDER SHEET
WHY JOIN SOROA?
Why should you become a member of SOROA?
To receive to exclusive benefits, such as:
- Receiving our monthly newsletter
- Discounts on rental forms, classes, & screening services through NTN
- Being among the FIRST to know of any legislative updates
- and MUCH more! (see our "ABOUT" page for details)
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
1-6 Units: $75
7-24 Units: $100
25-40 Units: $130
41-60 Units: $140
61-99 Units: $190
100-249 Units: $225
250-499 Units: $275
500+ Units: $300
Associate: $120 (non-rental-owning member with a business listing in our monthly newsletter)
Dual: +$60, after regular dues (property-owning member who would like to include a business listing in our newsletter)
Click "JOIN US" at the top of the page to become a member today, OR fill-out & mail your application to the office (document linked below)