TEMPORARY OFFICE PROCEDURES
IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO MEMBER SERVICES AND SUPPORT HAVE BEEN MADE AND ARE IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
THE SOROA OFFICE IS CLOSED TO ALL CUSTOMERS
- Phone calls will be forwarded to our Office Manager, Camille (calls will only be answered during our regular business hours - Weekdays, Noon-4 PM - you are welcome to leave a message if you call outside these hours) -
- Emails will be responded to primarily during regular business hours -
- ALL FUTURE UPDATES will be announced to our members via email (and the next possible Insider)
- All In-person meetings have been cancelled until further notice; we are currently working on the logistics of hosting virtual meetings and seminars, so stay tuned -
- Forms will continue to be available for purchase on the ORHA Forms Store website (linked on the far right of the menu); if you do not have the current discount code, please call or email the office (membership must be current) -
- If you'd like to purchase BLANK forms, your may submit your order in the mail, over the phone, or via email; ALL orders will be mailed (and postage fees waived) until the office is open to customers -
--- Please use the SOROA Form Order Sheet whenever possible (linked at the bottom of this panel) ---
Please be patient while we become accustomed to these temporary adjustments, and remember to check your email on a regular basis - this will be the best way to stay updated.
Stay safe out there!
SOROA FORM ORDER SHEET
ORDERS IN EFFECT:
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 20-13 (April 1, 2020):
Temporary moratorium on certain evictions and terminations of rental agreements and leases, in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak; remains in effect for 90 days unless extended or terminated earlier by the Governor.
EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 20-12 (March 23, 2020):
Stay Home, Save Lives: Ordering Oregonians to stay at home, closing specified retail businesses, requiring social distancing measures for other public and private facilities, and imposing requirements for outdoor areas and licensed childcare facilities; remains in effect until terminated by the Governor.
CHIEF JUSTICE ORDER No. 20-006; AMENDED (March 27, 2020)
Amended order imposing "Level 3" Restrictions on court operations; these Level 3 restrictions will continue until further order. They may be extended by further order, or they may be amended by further order.
---SUMMARY: Postpone Trials until at least June 1, 2020, unless and earlier trial is required by statute, the constitution, or a case-specific court order finding that an earlier trial is necessary. Trials that are held will be conducted by remote means if legally permitted and reasonably feasible---
GO TO OUR "COVID-19" PAGE TO READ ALL VIRUS-RELATED UPDATES & RESOURCES
LANDLORD AND TENANT DEFERMENT AGREEMENT
WHY JOIN SOROA?
Why should you become a member of SOROA?
To receive to exclusive benefits, such as:
- Receiving our monthly newsletter
- Discounts on rental forms, classes, & screening services through NTN
- Being among the FIRST to know of any legislative updates
- and MUCH more! (see our "ABOUT" page for details)
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES:
1-6 Units: $75
7-24 Units: $100
25-40 Units: $130
41-60 Units: $140
61-99 Units: $190
100-249 Units: $225
250-499 Units: $275
500+ Units: $300
Associate: $120 (non-rental-owning member with a business listing in our monthly newsletter)
Dual: +$60, after regular dues (property-owning member who would like to include a business listing in our newsletter)
Click "JOIN US" at the top of the page to become a member today, OR fill-out & mail your application to the office (document linked below)